Tar Mixing Plant
The capacity of LUTON tar mixing plant ranges from 10 t/h to 320 t/h, which is suitable for all sorts of road construction projects in urban and rural. And the efficiency of LUTON asphalt mixing plants improves 42% and the quality of finished products increases 56%.
Buy an asphalt production plant that suits your construction conditions.
Get the LUTON Tar Mixing Plant
Asphalt Batching Mixing Plant
Featured by high quality finished products, LUTON asphalt batching plant is suitable for medium and large road construction projects in cities.
|Models||LB500 ~ LB4000; YLB800 ~ YLB2000|
|Production Capacity (t/h)||40 ~ 320|
|Hopper Capacity (m3)||4 x 4.5 m3 ~ 6 x 15 m3|
|Collect Belt Capacity (t/h)||60 ~ 360|
|Fuel Consumption (kg/h)||70 ~ 2500|
|Vibrating Screen (Layer)||4 ~ 6|
|Aggregate Metering Hopper (kg)||500 ~ 4000|
|Mineral Flour Metering Hopper (kg)||120 ~ 700|
|Mixer Capacity||500 ~ 4000|
|Cycle Time (s)||45|
|Bitumen Metering Hopper (kg)||100 ~ 500|
|Dryer Capacity (t/h)||60 ~ 360|
|Filter Area (m2)||230 ~ 1350|
|Total Power (kW)||170 ~ 865|
Drum Type Bitumen Mix Plant
The LUTON drum type hot mix plant features easy operation and modular design, and its capacity is 20 t/h to 80 t/h, so it is the optimal choice for the small and medium road construction in rural and county.
|Models||LTD-20 ~ LTD-80; LTDY-20 ~ LTDY-80|
|Production Capacity (t/h)||20 ~ 80|
|Fuel Power Total Power (kW)||34 ~ 135|
|Fuel Coal Total Power (kW)||40 ~ 165|
|Aggregate Bin||3.5 m3 x 1 ~ 6.5 m3 x 4|
|Finished Asphalt Storage Bin (t)||3 ~ 7|
|Asphalt Temperature (℃)||120 ~ 180|
|Fuel Oil Consumption (kg/t)||5 ~ 7.5|
|Fuel Coal Consumption (kg/t)||13 ~ 15|
|Asphalt Tank (t)||10 ~ 30|
|Control Room (m)||2.2 ~ 3|
LUTON Group ensures all export standards are met and has been awarded various certificates and patents like the certification of ISO 9001:2000 quality management system, CE, BV certificates.
Advanced technology, reasonable price and durable machines expand LUTON partnership at home and abroad.
Choose LUTON and increase your sales or improve your business at least 25%.
How LUTON Is Highly Praised?
“Really nice especially for the price. Stainless steel structure, smooth production, accurate systems and high quality finished products. We bought LB-1000 for large road construction sites, and got lots of compliments on the finished products already.”
– Cahya Djaja Tanudjaja from Indonesia
“Great value for the money. It is easy to operate and portable to move due to the convenient mobile chassis. Saves much time in shifting sites and much cost in transportation.”
– Bartolome Lamar Adil Muñoz from Philippines
Thrive Your Business with Durable LUTON Components
LUTON has batch type tar mixing plant and drum type hot mix plant on sale. The detailed component introduction is as follows:
Components of Batch Type Tar Mixing Plant
– Feeder bins filter the oversize cold aggregates, regulate the flow of gravel, sand and stone.
– Drum dryer heats up the aggregates.
– Dust collecting system prevents emission of dust and exhaust gas.
– Vibrating screen has 4-6 layers to screen out the hot aggregates with different size.
– Hot aggregates bin helps regulate aggregates in different particle into different compartments.
– Fillers silo stores fine particles which are conveyed to weigh hopper via the bucket elevator.
– Bitumen tank stores the hot bitumen heated by the heat conducting oil burner and then pumped to the weigh hopper via asphalt pump.
– Weigh hopper scale the mineral filler material, bitumen and hot aggregates as a required ratio.
– Mixer adopts twin shaft design to mix the hot aggregates, the fillers and bitumen evenly.
– Control room is to monitor the whole production.
Components of Drum Type Hot Mix Plant
– Cold aggregate feeder bin transfers the cold aggregates to the rotary drum.
– The rotary cylinder drum dries the aggregates in the first section and mixes the aggregates in the last section of the drum.
– The most commonly used dust catcher in the drum asphalt mixing plant is water filter.
– Filler silo stores mineral filling material which is conveyed to the last half of rotary drum.
– Asphalt tank stores and heats the bitumen which is transferred to the last half of the drum.
– The control panel controls the whole production process.
Tips: You can get the both type asphalt plants in stationary or mobile modes.
How to Control the Tar Mixing Plant Pollution?
1. Recycle the old asphalt pavement material. (Treat it with recycled asphalt plant.)
2. Purchase suitable amount of cold aggregates to reduce material waste.
3. Use gas fuel instead of coal fuel to improve production efficiency.
4. Mount double dust collectors to get the emission of dust and exhaust gas well-controlled.
5. The baghouse filter is able to catch dust that particle size is more than 0.3nm. So the dust and gas purification can reach 15 mg/m3 or below.
6. Avoid the use of water dust filter if you have enough budget as it requires large quantities of water.
Contact Us Now!
All capacity available, all sorts of projects applicable, LUTON asphalt plant is high efficient and cost effective. Get a free quote and customize your plant now!