Asphalt Plant Cost
Asphalt plant cost from LUTON Group is competitive.
High efficient, custom design, competitive price, LUTON machines are best suited for any sorts of construction projects.
Generally, you can make large profits in 5 years with LUTON equipment.
Narrow your cost by at least 15% with LUTON drum type or batch type machines!
Get LUTON High Efficient Asphalt Plant with Low Cost
Asphalt Batching Plant
High flexibility on aggregate flow, proportion and stone-oil ratio ensures you can get wonderful hot asphalt mixture for high-level construction projects.
|Models||LB500 ~ LB4000; YLB800 ~ YLB2000|
|Production Capacity (t/h)||40 ~ 320|
|Hopper Capacity (m3)||4 x 4.5 m3 ~ 6 x 15 m3|
|Collect Belt Capacity (t/h)||60 ~ 360|
|Fuel Consumption (kg/h)||70 ~ 2500|
|Vibrating Screen (Layer)||4 ~ 6|
|Aggregate Metering Hopper (kg)||500 ~ 4000|
|Mineral Flour Metering Hopper (kg)||120 ~ 700|
|Mixer Capacity||500 ~ 4000|
|Cycle Time (s)||45|
|Bitumen Metering Hopper (kg)||100 ~ 500|
|Dryer Capacity (t/h)||60 ~ 360|
|Filter Area (m2)||230 ~ 1350|
|Total Power (kW)||170 ~ 865|
Drum Hot Mix Plant
Modular design and simple structure assures of a small land occupancy, saving your land rent cost. Continuous working mode guarantees a high efficient production.
|Models||LTD-20 ~ LTD-80; LTDY-20 ~ LTDY-80|
|Production Capacity (t/h)||20 ~ 80|
|Fuel Power Total Power (kW)||34 ~ 135|
|Fuel Coal Total Power (kW)||40 ~ 165|
|Aggregate Bin||3.5 m3 x 1 ~ 6.5 m3 x 4|
|Finished Asphalt Storage Bin (t)||3 ~ 7|
|Asphalt Temperature (℃)||120 ~ 180|
|Fuel Oil Consumption (kg/t)||5 ~ 7.5|
|Fuel Coal Consumption (kg/t)||13 ~ 15|
|Asphalt Tank (t)||10 ~ 30|
|Control Room (m)||2.2 ~ 3|
Advanced technology, best price and durable machines expand LUTON partnership at home and abroad.
Choose LUTON and increase your sales or improve your business at least 25%.
LUTON Group ensures all export standards are met and has been awarded various certificates and patents like the certification of ISO 9001:2000 quality management system, CE, BV certificates.
How Much Is An Asphalt Plant?
The price of asphalt premix plants varies relying on the different manufacturers, types, mixing capacity, portability, using materials and included component amounts.
In LUTON Group, there are batching asphalt plant, drum mixing plant, mobile plants, stationary hot mix plant and recycled asphalt plant for sale now. We ensure you can save at least 15% of purchase cost!
LUTON asphalt plant price are as follows:
Asphalt batching plant starts $90,000.
Asphalt drum hot mix plant starts $40,000.
Mobile asphalt mixing plant starts $50,000.
Small asphalt plant, $20,000 and above.
How to Save the Asphalt Plant Operation Cost?
Choose the Reliable Manufacturer
To some extent, because of the expensive labor force and high price operated company, asphalt plant from American and European manufacturer is in a high price level.
LUTON Group, a top and seasoned China-based asphalt plant manufacturer devotes ourselves to high efficient equipment with competitive price, and provide considerate custom service as well as site planning and building advice.
Select the Right Hot Mix Plant
First check the suited type, followed by the right output, required components and portability.
Gets an asphalt batching plant if you have many clients and require high quality asphalt mixture for high-grade road construction. (Among these, LB-1000 is most commonly used.)
A drum hot mix plant is best suited for developing country construction or contractors who are in need of large volume asphalt concrete without quality care. (LTD-60 is the most widespread machine among developing countries.)
If you shift construction sites frequently, a mobile asphalt mixing plant will saves you much effort and cost.
In LUTON, it is ruled that,
- 40 t/h and below is suitable for small road construction and patching projects.
- 40 t/h to 200 t/h is ideal for medium scale construction sites.
- 200 t/h to 320 t/h is the first choice for large scale construction projects.
Check Components Before Operation
1. Check if the conveying belts wear or damage. Replace or repair in time if so.
2. Test the bolts on the hot aggregate elevator and bucket. Tighten or replace it if necessary.
3. Adjustable the barrier on the top of the bucket elevator and make sure the hot aggregates drops to the vibrating screen accurately.
4. Check if the draught fan is jammed.
5. Look at if there is worn or damage in the inlet and outlet of the spiral conveyor.
6. Check the pugmill blade and shaft.
7. Check the engine oil level and sealant on the motor of the reducer.
Follow the Operation Rules
1. Calibrate all parts before operation, preventing material wastes.
2. When dumping bitumen, open flames should be banned. Oil spilling is not allowed.
3. Cut off the main power in downtime.
4. Avoid collision with aggregate hopper when feeding cold aggregates.
1. Clean the mixer and discharging door when finish the production.
2. Lubricate all components every week.
3. Replace the chain, chain wheel and drive pulley if necessary. Check its situation every week.
4. Check all joints for tightness each year.